Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Best of: Posing

Silly silly me and I got the date of my friends arrival wrong. Somehow I had it in my head that Sue was coming today, but after spending a few hours in the airport I finally realized that it was actually tomorrow. I am just so excited to see her I wanted it to happen sooner. Oh well, that leaves me with some extra free time on my hands, so it's time for another picture post. This time I'm going to be a little vain, here are all pictures of me.


Myspace style with a baby.

Getting my hair done/sort of being tortured.

Living the life in a hot spring in the middle of nowhere Bolivia.

It's windy in the driest dessert in the world.

A little Marilyn-esque in Bolivia.


Yes, that is South America's biggest tourist attraction behind me.

Feeling pretty hardcore after climbing Mt. Machu Picchu.
Happy to be where I am.

Feeling the power from the Inca Gods.

Having a great time trying to fit myself into what the Incas used as storage space inside a home.

Hello there.

For real in the middle of nowhere.

Fighting the wind on the island.

Puppet.

I love jumping!

Alright, that's enough me time. I think the next category might be animals.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and such a high jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this Kim...thanks. How are things going with your family?

    Pay me a visit sometime when you're on a lunch break from class.... LOL
    PS! I must say it does look drier than our deserts over there hahaha
    http://fabulositynouveau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete