Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best of: The sunsets

I am back in Santiago and have finally returned to my computer and within hours of this happy reunion, I have already uploaded the nearly 2,000 pictures that I took during the past three months. I am so excited to share more pictures, but it's hard to know where to begin! Since it is late and I should really be asleep as I have to get up early to greet my dear friend Sue at the Santiago airport, I am going to keep this one short and share some sunset pictures.


Iquique, Chile

Iquique

Iquique again, I was really enjoying this sunset.

The beach at Iquique. Again.

Arequipa, Peru. This is right outside the orphanage I was volunteering at, took it on my way home one night.

This is from the beach when I went with the kids.

The sun setting over Lake Titicaca, taken from Isla del Sol, Bolivia.

This is somewhere in Bolivia, taken during the tour of the Uyuni salt flat.

In the Atacama dessert.

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Stay tuned, there are many more photos to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment