Friday, October 1, 2010

One Month

I have been in Chile exactly a month, I can't believe, it feels like it's gone by so fast.
And I do have some news to share, I got a job! I'm happy because I will have something to do, and maybe I will make some friends outside of my family. I will be teaching English at a language institute in Santiago, which means, I am moving to the city. I am going to stay with my Tía Elvira until I find an apartment of my own, but hopefully I will find something soon so I don't have to live on a couch and out of a suitcase for too long. I start working on Monday. The hours will be in the evening which suits me because that gives me the daytime to maybe do another part time job, or volunteer, or just explore the city. I am looking forward to living in a city again, after spending the past couple of days in Santiago, I was reminded how I am truly a city person at heart. I am excited to start living on my own and working and just experiencing regular life here in Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment