Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good things for my mom to read about

Now I wouldn't normally post twice in one day, I am not that obsessive with blogging, however, my parents expressed some concern after reading my last post. And I don't want anyone to worry about me. I was feeling a little bit down because learning a new language is full of ups and downs. But, my day wasn't at all bad. To prove it, here are a few highlights of the good parts:

- It was a good day for delicious food. Empanadas with some kind of soy meat made especially for me by my Tía and she made tortillas (different from Mexican tortillas). Both foods I love.
- I started working on my garden that I am going to plant and take care of. It felt so good to work hard pulling weeds and moving rocks, sticks, and other random things. Now I have bits of dirt stuck in my fingernails, and I really like that.
- It was a beautiful sunny day and I made sure to appreciate it.

So don't worry Mom! I'm doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment