Friday, September 10, 2010

just living


I've been here just over a week now, I'm feeling pretty well adjusted. Now I am looking for a job or something to do. It could be anything really, there are some possibilities, so we shall see.









For now I mostly spend my days hanging around, reading in spanish, hanging out with family, going for walks. I have the town pretty well figured out at this point, it's pretty small. But I like walking around and just looking. There's a lot to look at. Yesterday I took some more pictures. The colors are great for photographing. And gazing at the mountains in the distance still hasn't gotten old to me.

If nothing else, I can definitely tell my spanish is improving. Each day I feel more confident and I am learning a lot of new words. But oh my goodness, Chileans have a lot of sayings and slang words. Check out this website! I've been using it a little bit to try to learn some of the modismos, but there is no way I can learn all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment